I love reading books from each category and by my favourite authors. From them, I’ve been inspired to dream to write a duet novel. However despite my one of my main, big dreams, I have also wanted to be a joint author, share ideas and write a novel with my favourite author/s. I think it’ll be interesting and really, really fun. It will be an honour to work with these amazing people.
So, here they are my top five authors who I want to write a joint novel with.
- Helen Fielding – I love all her Bridget Jones works (I’ll be publishing her latest Bridget Jones novel very soon); her writings have a lot of charm, character and creativity.
- Zoe Sugg – Girl Online was a huge favourite of mine; I became over excited by Zoe’s wonderful story setting and characters.
- Philippa Gregory – I love Philippa’s Historic stories, mostly her Medieval and Tudor series – they are truly remarkable.
- Robin Maxwell – I adored Jane: the Woman who Loved Tarzan – it is wonderfully and thoughtfully written, which made me smile.
- Holly Smale – Like Helen Fielding, Holly’s Geek Girl series have made me uplifted with laughter; it is also very powerful and beautiful.
So that was my list for writing novels with joint authors. 🙂