It’s time to introduce to you my first Silly Bucket List Sunday.
Down below are things that I will never be able to do – some of them are silly and the rest are really daring.
- Have an orange fight with my friends
- De-dust my bedroom windows
- Eat grass for a day
- Walk outside,while it’s hailing stones!
- Crash a stranger’s wedding
- Invite myself to the Houses of Parliament…
- And join a debate with politicians (and spice things up a bit 😉)
- Buy a sauna and put bubbles in it while it’s warming up
- Sketch a stranger in the middle of nowhere
- Mix up meals in the family home.
Now, it’s over to you. What are your silly things on your Silly Bucket Lists? Please let me know in the comments below. And if your lucky, your ideas maybe get a nomination in next week’s post. 😊
That’s all for now – until next time, this have been Silly Bucket List Sunday. 😊