20th July 2015
Ever since I came back from Liverpool, things have pretty much changed.
First of these changes is Kat; she moved to the Isle of Wight on the tenth. Before she moved away, we managed to meet up and had dinner at Frankie and Benny’s. We had a wonderful time and a lovely conversation. After her move, we began to contact each other. I’m pleased to say that Kat is doing well and is enjoying the Isle of Wight. She really misses London, though and cannot wait to meet up with me again. Kat said she’ll come back in September for a week so hopefully we’ll see each other then. Let’s just hope I don’t get tangled up in things…
Next is Drama school. My peers and I have been spending our final weeks sorting out stuff. I’ve also had my sign language examination. I’m not sure how it went or what really happened because it was over pretty quick. I am now waiting for my results, which properly won’t come until September. Outside of lessons though, there’ve been a few feuds between my friends that have involved arguments but no physical fighting was involved (thank goodness). My friendships with many of my peers are straining too; I feel that I’m changing because I’m starting to see who is really there for me and who understands me for who I am. And to be honest, not many do. It’s really sad but that’s the way it goes. I’ve never had lasting friendships while I was at school (all apart from one) and it’s something I’m used to because it is always a learning curve for me. I only want to around those who really care and see me for myself, just as much as I would see them as they are.
As for Stu, he has now graduated. I haven’t seen him but I’ve been trying to give myself space from him when I do; so I can concentrate on myself. What happened between us is now history; good and bad memories and I’ll leave at that. But despite our differences, I wish him well for the future. Now, I can finally let go of my anger, let go of each other and move on with our lives.
But, all these changes are subsided for now because I’m already off for the summer!
Song #1: School’s Out by Alice Cooper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDqNHl9ACQs
This is my summer tune; in the summer, I would put it on when I’m YouTube, turn the radio up, and sing or just sing along to it when the holidays start. Nothing like a good summer classic, hey?
And before my holidays began, I managed to finish a half task:
- Finish Sign Language Online Course
- Revise Driving Theory
- Book Automatic Driving Lesson
- Research and Find Volunteer Projects in the UK or Aboard for 2016
- Complete My Reading List
- Organise a photography day
- Tidy My Room
- Keep Catching Up With My Blog
- Do More Art – Buy A Canvas and An Easel
- Collect all of your spare change. Then, at the end of the summer, cash it in and get something fun
- Treat myself to a manicure and/or pedicure, or spend the day at a spa
- Pitch a tent in the garden and camp there for the night
- Sleep on the porch all night under the stars
- Attempt to break a world record
- Go for a hot air balloon ride
- Write a novel or short story
- Do something ‘green’ for a change
- Make a fun summer treat like gummy bear ice pops, watermelon cookies, or campfire cones
- Go to an amusement park
- Take a photo every day to document your life for the summer
- Watch a sunrise on the beach or the sunset
- Write a handwritten letter to someone, add a stamp and mail it
- Do something that’s completely out of your comfort zone for a change
- Clean something you don’t normally clean — like the deck, the garage, or clean your down pillows
- Write a letter to your current or future child (be sure to include these important things)
- Create an idea notebook for your dream home
Not bad, hey?
I don’t know what to expect this summer, but I hope it’ll be a blast, an adventure and life changing. So I will expect the unexpected; I already have a good feeling about this. 🙂
Song #2: Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtGY4G7II6s
This song explains my desires, dreams and hopes with this summer and the future including my creative writing. I think I can achieve everything because I’m locked on my targets. 🙂