Ever since I can remember, I’ve been a massive fan of The Beatles. My Dad always used to listen to the songs in the car and sang along when I listened, trying to figure out what the stories behind them were about. The Beatles have influenced many musical fans for many, many years and their music is still going strong. So to celebrate the work of this amazing band, I decided to share with you guys my top ten Beatles songs of all time. I hope you guys enjoy it.
This post is dedicated to the late John Lennon (1940 – 1980), who was cruelly taken away aged only 40. His memory will live on through the hearts and souls of music lovers everywhere.
10. Twist and Shout – A moving, grooving song, You’ll certainly have a whizz of a time with this one.
9. When I’m Sixty-Four – A song about unrequited love when a couple think of the future, this song demonstrates the dreams and questions of the life of a person who worries about living on his/her own.
8. Here Comes the Sun – A lovely song for your loved one, as it describes love and memories rising like the dawning sun.
7. Girl – Another song about a girl who made love for the first time, “Girl”, with it’s cleverly written lyrics describe the feelings of a woman, looking into her mind.
6. All You Need is Love – No description to this song for me, as this does just that. 😊
5. Help – A song that’ll get you singing along and dance on the floor, “Help” is a classic, one that will be stuck in your head for ages and ages.
4. I Saw Her Standing There – Again, no description for this one, as the song will tell all.
3. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds – A song about a girl living in a fanasty, paradise island (or heaven; I don’t know which), this song explains the fantasies of dreams and reality. This is one to check out.
2. With A Little Help From My Friends – This upbeat, happy song is prefect for a playlist if you were going to create one for a friend or loved one. You can certainly make someone brighten their day with this song.
1. Hello, Goodbye – This is my number one song because it’s cleverly written and has a funky tune (especially the guitar solos). I can listen to it over and over again if I could…
What’s your favourite Beatles song? Do you have your own top ten list? Please share them in the comments below . Also, if you want me to another top ten list of songs, or just anything in general, just give me a buzz in the comments and I’ll get round to them straight away.
Hope you’ll have a great day today, but remember where you go, always take the weather with you. 😉